Lazy Saturday..
Saturday, November 21, 2009 5:27 PM | xoxo
Tired! I need to sleep...
Wanted to do my essay during 12am but due to my sibei-gao-tu pattern i end up doing it only at 3am. Rush my essay and manage to do at least half of it..
Wanted to sleep at 5am but i just couldn't fall asleep thou I'm tired..
End up i chat with Xiao lan till 8+!
Slept for only an hr and i got to wake up to meet my Sisss for breakfast..
The monopoly game end alrdy?! Who won the 50k?
Lala is back to normal after operation (^_^)
Supposed to go for swimming session but we end up doing manicure, massage and playing with each other hair. 4 little children!
Me, er jie & Lil sis have ugly red nails! With super ugly nail art done by Zoe.
Worst, i do not have nail polish remover at home!!
Went out for iphone and lunch. Now I'm back home, i can just knock out anytime.
I wonder where did all my energy came from!
Gonna take a short nap and will be going to Jb in the night..
Good night bitch!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment