© Copyrighted by Pauline.

For any inquiries contact me
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38515459?origin\x3dhttp://kissokill.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, August 20, 2009 7:42 PM | xoxo

The day before yesterday, i spend my days eating & sleeping away..
Yesterday, I did the same thing but in between i study a lil and went to sch.
Lesson was supposed to be 3hrs, but everything ended in 1hr or so. Wasted my precious time
Was feeling very sleepy when chatting with riko, happy because i can sleep early! End up i slept at 12am and woke up one hour later..
And again, I slept at 6am. Night time I'm so awake, during the day I'm feeling so lazy.

Halfway thru when I'm studying for my exam, i paint my nails. Hehe
Just cant sit there for hours studying! Always will move around and all..
What matter is whether I manage to study or not. And I did, so I think its fine with all the nonsense I'm doing...

Today, tomorrow & Sat i must prepare for my exam.
Sat Night & Sunday i must hurry finish up my essay! So i can start going out to be funny.
Still can't decide on which company I want to write about..Maybe Sony?

No idea at all..






0 Comments:



Post a Comment


Archives

March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 August 2010
Home
© Copyright http://ai-pan-kute.blogspot.com