Had nuggets for my lunch again! Seems so addictive just like Bejeweled
I cant stop playing! Jurong point for lunch with Mattbie
Mattbie have a dog named ' Nuggets' She's so cute with those innocent look
I like it. Can i have it?
Meet up with another groups of Sec friends, the 3 handsome k. Hahaha
But only two K turns up. Back then, we always hang out at kbox! They just love singing and of course their voice is great. Friends for 5 years but i cant even remember when was the last time we meet up! And also, i found out that some kpo from our secondary sch read my blog!
Is like what the hell! I dun even know them, like seriously.
Anyway those people i hang out with now,speaks English. My current sch mates & sec sch mates
So it kinda influence me, now i feel weird when i speak in Mandarin =(
Is a good thing right? Heehee
Tmr i will be working with Wei ting. I'm happy!
And currently, I'm enjoying my single life =)
Took a pic with handsome keith, who always said that he is ugly.
Playing with our omnia! His omnia is like so damn 'cui'
So many little dirty secret i found out, my heart is dead.












0 Comments:
Post a Comment