Wordy..
Wednesday, March 04, 2009 10:06 PM | xoxo
The thought of School & my theory lesson make me depressed. Anyway, today i went for my Theory trial test! I failed, that's expected. Because, i can't hold on to the book for more than 5 mins (-.-') But not bad okay, i only got ten question wrong out of 50. Okay, i must start to read now..
Oh books!! I bought a storybook; Marley & Me.
I watched the movie few days back with Ah pui & i thought that maybe i should get the book too..So i got it today & there's 20% off.
Got new pillows, clothing from F21 & Hollister & a pair of bling bling flip flop which i couldn't resist at all. Recently I'm so addicted to online shopping again. My loots i bought online last month have not arrived yet =( Now, i still got to wait for my clothes!
Did i bought anything else? Hmm..My memory is so poor. I gotta write down everything i need to remember in my planner.
Now i can't remember what i wanna blog about..
This is a doggy present. Or like what my Sis said is a Mickey mouse.

LoveLove
Anyway, right now she is totally botak. Which is very ugly lah, but i still love her but i hate to hug her. Not a maomao doggy. Took a video of the two of them ( Lala & cherry) fighting around in the house & lala new look but is in my phone & i'm lazy to upload..My leg got a bruise because it got ' kiap' in between the stair..
Had a Jumbo Yami Yogurt yet i still feel like eating again. Hehe
Ps: Eugene ah, where is my Yakuza ah? Lol
Shall i change my Samsung Omnia to Iphone?
Good night! I'm gonna be busy....












0 Comments:
Post a Comment