Lazy afternoon..
Monday, February 09, 2009 10:09 PM | xoxo
Supposed to go to work but don't know why i end up sleeping..
Since I'm not working, i use the string from my bolster case and tie around
Dd's hand and told him i don't let him go for lion dance.. Lol!
Today is the first time I'm too tired to get out from my bed to
close the door for him..Told him to do it himself. Hehe
Last night, i keep telling him that i have a mimi (Secret) to tell him..
But i can't tell him what is it. I really have a mimi to tell him lah.
Hahaha
Ben & Jerry..

My right toe nails is always so short..

As precious as my Ah pui..The flower is her Favourite toy.
The flower is actually from my hello kitty head. Dropped out and it became her favourite.

Did i mentioned that she went missing on cny eve?
I almost went crazy and was nagging at my dad for not closing the gate when there's dogs at home.
Anw, i wanna get a blanket..The one i have now is too thick for days when i don't on the air con..
Wanna go Ikea too, to see what i can get and have the meatball too!
But, i said that i will not have beef this year since is the year of Ox.
Hmm..Sad. Meatball very nice can. Lol












0 Comments:
Post a Comment