I'm typing with my eyes
Friday, February 27, 2009 12:17 AM | xoxo
Half close. But i just feel like blogging before i go to bed. Hehe
Had claypot rice for dinner & i feel so thirsty after having it. Up till now at 12.20am =(
Supposed to be sleeping like hours ago but my drama is too exciting. Sigh
Going to Natas Fair @ Expo tomorrow. So far away (x_x)
I wanna watch 'Marley & Me' after that, hopefully Fatty will not be too sick or tired to accompany me to do so.
And Sunday, i pray that it will not rain but not sunny too. I want to go cycling!
But i do not want to get tan at all.
Like oh gosh! So orh, like shit! Me don't like it at all, okay?
You know who, you know who?
Craving for Big breakfast again! 4am Teehee
Gu Nai , PV.












0 Comments:
Post a Comment