Daddy send me to 小胖's place yesterday, i don't have to take public transport. Great
My fatty is so funny. He told me not to peek at his toto no. and yet he wanna see mine (-.-)
First time buying toto at 'Lucky place' and the Q is soo long and we missed our movie at 4.25pm..
Also, my first time spending $21 on toto. Actually it should be $25 since i just bought $4 more earlier on. Hehe
I got new curtains for my room too! Thou is in yellow colour, but is pretty.
We watched..

Still remember that i told fatty i wanna watch this when we saw the preview, but he ask me to watch myself. Lol..But he is the one who suggest to watch this (^.^)
Currently, Dd is somewhere in the middle of the sea, i guess..
Tomorrow will be going to Jp to get my stuffs and Sat will be pedicure & gossiping session..
Decided that we will not be going to Town on Sat but..
I feel like going leh. Buy some gifts & look out for nice lanyard.
My current one is too short..I want a long lanyard
Saw a pink coach lanyard! Pretty & cheap..Dd even gave me money to buy it but is even shorter than my current one
So no, not buying. Gucci lanyard is common,I don't like it =(
Die loh! I only want branded lanyard..No brand bu ke yi.
oh, i forgot to add that, my Omnia did not give me any problem lah~! Hehe (n.n)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment