Funny Dog No. 1 aka Lala
Yesterday, when i reach home i was surprised & kinda worry because i dun see any doggy there to welcome me back. I thought she went missing!!!
Hurry call out to Lala but still don't see her anywhere..
Look under the sofa and gosh! My fat baby was stuck under the sofa. Hahahah
Tried pulling her out but failed. So i lift up the sofa and told her to come out quickly
And she ran out.I wonder how long did she stuck there?
Poor thing but very funny leh!
Funny Dog No. 2 aka Cherry
After cherry finally overcome her fear of going down the stairs..
Now she can go up & down the stairs by herself,so recently she have been very busy.
Going up & down, up & down
Maybe celebrating for herself..
Hehe
Currently chatting with Ting about life in Australia; Perth & Melbourne
And she said during our trip to Perth,we actually went to Melbourne.
Oh my god..After like 3years later, then i know..
I did went to Melbourne! =x
Just like in Japan, i don't know when I'm at Tokyo or Osaka..
Terrible
Have been thinking & thinking..Whats exactly the reason behind it?
I still can't come up with any possible answer. Hopefully,it will be a good one, which i seriously doubt it will be. Or maybe it will always be a mystery..Because I don't bother to ask.












0 Comments:
Post a Comment