Vaio!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:36 PM | xoxo
Sakae sushi for dinner! Dinner was alright only maybe
becuz I'm having flu and couldn't taste anything..
Then to Jurong point cuz Pig wanna take a look..
Oh and, he got me a pink vaio mouse. Hehe
Accidentally cut myself while sitting down..
Was very 'kan chiong' and wanted to sit down on my bed quickly
So i got cut by the corner of my computer table,somewhere between my
Thigh and butt.
Ouch
Tmr noon I'll be leaving Sg to Kl & Genting..
Not very excited but yet excited
I'm done with my packing but have yet to put it inside my bag
cuz i just realised that my lil sis took my bag and left it at my Grandma place..
Ok, goodbye!
At that moment, i feel like sleeping
Comfortable,warm & secure
I can't even remember when was the last time...
I kept my request to myself, for i know the answer.
Love & miss












0 Comments:
Post a Comment