Spend the whole morning cleaning my room before going out to meet up with Xinyi aka Ti ki gal..
Becuz she have braces, that's why.
Dine at Swensen..
Was very hungry since morning and i only get to eat at 4pm =(
Grill Fish is Yummy! Fries & Lemon tea was great too..Maybe I'm really hungry. Hehe

Then went to try out fish spa..
My first time & its so freaking scary & ticklish ! Till i feel like backing out =D
But after awhile i got used to it..Hee
After trying out the small fishes for awhile, we move to the side where the bigger fish are..
Scary x10 and bigger fish are like hungry ghost.
Xinyi snap a pic of me when I'm laughing like hell =(
Very ugly & i look like i have rabbit teeth =(
And she insist to post it up =(

Shopping begins..Everything belongs to me except for a Hp Strap for my lil sis..I bought a red bean cake that doremon always eat. Cute!

Can't resist not to buy this cute bear even thou it cost $15 which i think is quite expensive..I can stick on my phone, psp & laptop
Bday present from Xinyi. Thank you =)
Amount of Nail polish i have in my room..There's still more in my fridge. Hehe..

The other day was watching a show about doggy and a man dyed his doggy fur to look like a white tiger. Very cute and i quickly snap it dow..
Time to do mask~ Goodnight
Love`












0 Comments:
Post a Comment