Reach Malaysia at 1am plus & we went to eat ' lok lok' by the roadside.
You know what it 'lok lok' ?
Very yummy!
Reach home at 4.30am, damn tired..And my lil Sis woke me up at 7.30am to lock the door for her (=.=") Thinking back..I only remember walking downstairs to lock the door but not when I'm going back to the room..
Woke up at 3pm and I'm so surprised that i slept for sooo long & i went to peep at the two doggy..

Sis finally help me cut my hair..No more long long hair =(
But i like it becuz washing hair becomes a easy task for me.
Hehe
Hehe
Me & baobei

Qi Bao baby
Tomorrow Dd will be back from Thailand..
Then gonna head to Akira building to look at furniture & dinner
Last night, he told me he bought a dress for me. Hope i will like it.. Teehee
Have a feeling that he will forget to buy my Dior perfume
If he remember then i will have 5 bottles of perfume =x













0 Comments:
Post a Comment