Past 4 night I'm not able to sleep well. Having a very hard time to fall aslp..
When i eventually fall aslp after lying on my bed for gods know how long
I woke up again after 2-3 hrs... And again i have a hard time falling aslp..
When I'm aslp, i start having nightmares! Every night..Same thing...Same people..
& woke up again & realised i can only sleep for 1 to 2 more hrs before my alarm rings at 7am..
My body is not helping me..
No appetite,vomiting, tiredness is killing my mood.
Big bruise & i had a great fall when i came out of the toilet..
Miserable life I'm having..
Kinda hate night time right now, in fact day time too :(
Luckily today somebody gave me chocolates..Cute Chocolate.
At least I'm happy for a moment..
Thanks you :)
Pls let me have a good rest tonight...












0 Comments:
Post a Comment