Thank you =)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 5:02 PM | xoxo
He call and order me to open my door and go back to my room again and must not go out until he say so.
He came in with a cake. Kitty kitty cake..Part of my wish granted..


I wanna get out of the room to the toilet..But he doesn't allow me to do so..
Weird i know..Totally had no idea what he is up to..
Cake received
Present coming soon..
Is this big thing hiding in the living room..

He bring this into my room and the very happy & dinosaur look on his face makes my heart smile..
Thank you =)
In the past, without scv but life was great.
Now, with a scv i have everything in my room. Dvd player, lappy, New tv & scv
But life wasn't as awesome as before.
Now, I'm legally 18. Driving license here i come
I'm a young adult now so i must..
Grow up..
Stop being a cry baby, hopefully
Always be mine..
Love & miss












0 Comments:
Post a Comment