I'm a happy girl! Because i bought myself Samsung Omnia!
Hehe so we have the same handphone~
Dd has a short gucci strap for his phone..
Gonna get one for myself too. But no gucci for me pls.
Yesterday was looking thru lots of website..
Looking for nice hp strap & i saw a kate spade wallet.
Pretty pretty pink on the outside..
But, very ugly cuz too much slot for credit card.
Good for Dd, not for me. I don't have any credit card.
Tmr is Dd off day. Woohoo!
I actually stay at home for the whole week..
So tmr, he must bring me out for nice food & Movie.
He said every week we must go out for nice food..
So damn tired right now & my show is loading so damn fcuking slow..
I can't watch it. Boring!
My stupid game & Dd pissed me off.
Terrible terrible..
Even the thought of Omnia can't make me happy..
Now only sleeping can make me better but is too early to slp..












0 Comments:
Post a Comment