Waiting for my show to load finish so now I'm here!
And, and. I'm here to rant about a stupid pig!!!!
Moments ago, i have so much to complain about in in my mind..
But when i saw something..
Oh my god i tell you.
Make me wanna kiss all over his face!
But, i didn't forget that I'm angry with him..So i refused to pick up his call.
Sometimes, instead of me always worrying about him.
Is good to let him worry about me. But, think again.
He's out enjoying & drinking. Do you think he will care?
I don't!!
Anyway, i still have yet to do something important..
Sh!t. I'm so lousy.
Major mood swing again..No wonder I'm so pissed off.
Plus my show is loading very very slow~
I need a watch! Whahaha *hint*
Gonna eat ham & bread now. Yum Yum
****************************************************
Some forward text saying..
Guys should avoid sucking china woman breast
Because their milk contain melamine.
What a joke~












0 Comments:
Post a Comment