© Copyrighted by Pauline.

For any inquiries contact me
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38515459?origin\x3dhttp://kissokill.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, September 20, 2008 7:31 PM | xoxo

So i just broke my Dua bao on the floor..
Pick up every single of them with my hand
Sweep away those tiny glass with my hand
Cuz I'm too lazy to get out & take a broom.

A glass pierce through my thumb..
Not surprising at all, excepted.
What surprised me is when i pull the glass out from my thumb
The glass is almost 1cm. Omg, fucking hurt i tell you
But of cuz, nothing beat his hurtful words.
So i sat on the floor and wait till the blood stop
Hand was shaking like a old woman..
Teehee

Finally dig out a tiny glass that got stuck in my lil toe.
Happy happy.
So hungry yet I'm losing blood.
No wonder I'm feeling so giddy =(

****************************************************

No wonder last time, 'He' always tell me..
I can never find a guy like him again
During that time i dun believe or really understand what he mean
But now, i totally do..
And i must say, 'He' is very right.
He will be very glad if he knew this..

But still, I never,never regret making this decision.
The path that i hope & pray that will forever be mine.
Which i told myself..It will be the last.
Even when the words i always said in the past whenever I'm angry
I don't dare to anymore..
Cuz you are really important to me & afraid that it will really happen..
Everytime when i says no it actually mean yes?
Dun you know that....?
Somehow, i can see that we wouldnt make it far.. & i'm really scare.
God save me. Will you?






0 Comments:



Post a Comment


Archives

March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 August 2010
Home
© Copyright http://ai-pan-kute.blogspot.com