Meet up with Xinyi for lunch. As usual, we're talking about our days during Pri. sch.
She dyed her hair & cut 'bang'. She totally look like her Mum now. I swear!
Because, when she looked into the mirror she said ' i really look like my Mum! ' Haha!
Can't make up my mind which to get between those three..
Because all of them are really pretty & nice!
I want the best. For everything.
I have so much free time..Sometimes,is good.Sometimes,very bad.
Only if..yeah,Only
Bah*
If the thing that love told me last time is true..
I'll be very, very happy. Really
You know, i know.
Next Friday is love's bday & I'm very excited as thou is my bday!
Can't wait to treat him for dinner at Uob plaza..
And i must ask him to take lots of photo with me so i can have pic to edit
Hehe
Tell me this bag is pretty. I must get it.

Okay,i must force myself to sleep.
Gd night!
Love you *shy*












0 Comments:
Post a Comment