I hate & love him,My chou dd.
Today morning make me late for work..
And now,Ask me to prepare cause he's coming to pick me up.Then call again, telling me that he got to go town and will only be back at 9plus.
And fucked up cable make me more pissed off!
And and, that means, we can't watch movie.
So, he better come home with chocolates, Samsung Omnia & Kose White powder wash.
If not, i won't forgive him (Just Kidding n.n )
After such a long long time, i finally finished using kose powder wash.
Movie! Last night, watch '4bia'
Totally not worth watching,thou some parts are scary..
Luckily we didn't go to cinema to watch. Waste of $$
Two more episode and I'll be done with 溏心风暴
This drama makes me angry.
Feeling frustrated for the whole day..
Stupid neighbour. Keep drilling & drilling holes..The noise is super irritating!
Woke me up from my sleep..
Now, i'm tired yet hungry
Fucking moody today`
I really need a camera =(
No photos = boring blog












0 Comments:
Post a Comment