© Copyrighted by Pauline.

For any inquiries contact me
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38515459?origin\x3dhttp://kissokill.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, August 21, 2008 1:18 AM | xoxo

Tmr is love's off day. Wee~
But, we have no where to go..
At least i can spend some times with him

Today, drove ken over to amk hub. Asked my sis to shop at amk for awhile, so i can see love for awhile. Hehe

Sept is love bday & Oct will be daddy's turn & Nov me turn!
Sis had alrdy decide what to buy for daddy's present
Something he really like & it will be the most expensive or first present i ever gave him? Hmm..
I have yet to decide what for love
Basically, our taste is very, very different
So yeah..
As i grow older, okay not very old but from the age of maybe 15 yrs old till now?
I don't really enjoy celebrating my bday. I don't know why. Im changing & changing..
Where will i be or doing in a few years time? I really don't know..
No goals in my life, no nothing.
Yawns~

Hope that Sis will be driving when we are going out this Sat. I hate train ride!






0 Comments:



Post a Comment


Archives

March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 August 2010
Home
© Copyright http://ai-pan-kute.blogspot.com