Meeting love at 9.45pm so i can continue watching my show n.n
Can't get wait to eat right now. hungry~
Love is so sweet to call & ask which Victoria Secret body mist i wanted to buy the another time
Well, at least he remember & have the heart to call and ask me
Staying over at his place tonight, gonna miss my Lil doggy again
Tomorrow will be nua-ing day for both of us
I want Mac Breakfast
And, i took out most of my ear ring and now left with 3 only. So weird to see my ear w/o bling bling
Cause i know he will like it. lol
Half an hr more till I'm gonna get myself prepare so I'll just blog & blog & blog~
Work today is super slack & bored
I rather be busy like a bumble bee
Chat with my Sis & a aunty about pregnancy stuff..
Makes me want to have a bb even more
Baby = $$$ + Energy
Next year, next yr
I'm so damn tired. Slept at 4am last night and woke up at 7am
Sigh, pc show is coming very soon! Me,hate,it.












0 Comments:
Post a Comment