lonely bunny i am
Friday, August 29, 2008 6:36 PM | xoxo
Love got a pimple near his mouth and today morning before he went to work, he make a face and he look like a dinosaur. Pimple makes him look like a dino. Aww~should have snap it down
Meet up with Xinyi..
she bought me a lovely keychain from Victoria's secret. Now, the key chain will accompany burberry.
And also eyeliner from VS that i ask her to get it for me..
Thank you!
Check out the price for Omnia, starhub is cheaper..
Starhub $998 & Singtel and M1 is $1000++
why?
Feel like going on a cruise trip. Is boring, i know.
But, lazy to explain.
Dear dino is so busy for this few days & even next week
Hardly have a chance to talk to him,always short conversation..
I really hate it, but what can i do? Seriously,nothing.
I have like so many things i wanna tell or share with him
But, it will always be i can't find the right time
Or when i finally get the chance to talk to him
I will have already forgot about it..
And some others lil things which i know he wont be interested in..
Sigh..
I hate to be alone
So hungry yet i don't have any appetite, just like last night..
For some reason,I'm very feeling upset
Never had this kind of feelings before
Is really terrible i must say..
Yet i couldn't do anything about it..
Crying had indeed become part of my life
At least, i feel better =)
Love always
*Hoping for miracle everyday












0 Comments:
Post a Comment