Like a child crying for something
I'm always cos'..
With all my strength, I'm giving my best shot
For the very first time, I can ever remember
Just for the one, the most important to me
Whom i cherish & loved
You can hardly imagine..
Being understanding, controlling my bad temper and such
I never had before, even I'm surprised too
I pray that this miracle will always be..
Just to have a wonderful story,between the two of us
Even if we might end up being nothing
I'll regret but at least I'll regret with action
Rather then regret with no action..
Everyone has sacrificed something
And gotten something new in return
Even so, if there is anything
I can always be proud of, it's you
Feeling blissful having you
To protect, love, care & share my joy and sorrow
Wipe my tears when I'm tearing like a child
Enjoy being hug by you when I'm crying
Freedom in the right hand, Love in the left
We'll walk on, embracing both
From now till forever
I'll pray for our happiness..
♥ P & V, always...












0 Comments:
Post a Comment