I'm a sad sad girl, like always.
Decided to go out but in the end i choose not to..
Prefer to stay at home, like i always do. Listening to loud music & lie down on my bed,thinking of all sort of things and eventually I'll fall asleep..
Got some ideas..
Thou is still August now but is gonna be sept in a blink of eyes
Looking forward to & excited about but then i know is gonna be bored cos' I'm a lousy gf which obviously i wont come up with any goody plan
Beside, many people will be celebrating with him i guess & I'm gonna be real pissed off and super duper unhappy,definitely. You should know the reason
Wallet,clothes,perfume etc etc is boring..
Maybe i shall get him a psp then we can play games together, hehehe
No, I'm not so stupid to buy a psp for him to give him chance to ignore me
Boring boring












0 Comments:
Post a Comment