Hehe I'm very busy that's why i got no time to update!
This few days I'm quite happy because i spend my own money and i feel great. Lol
Friday Movie -Money no enough 2
My money really not enough..I must stop shopping!
Sat- Jb
Came back happily with i cant remember what i bought
Top & Sunglass from Mng and hmm...
Sun- Bugis
Shop around while waiting for love and bought two top..
Both in black colour. Cant resist buying clothes in black
Pretty pretty mirror. Hehe
Dine at Sakae sushi again.. I'm so sick of it already
No more sushi ok? (I know you will read this, hehe)
Today,Work work work
Just ordered Mac delivery and stupid me forget to ask for sauce =.=
And i din even realised until love msg me
Too tired..
I need a new hp, Camera, watch and maybe a laptop..
No more shopping :(
~
I'm so afraid that we couldn't make it..
Sometimes, you seems to be so near
Yet far away from my heart
At times, i cant feel your love
Why is it so?
How much do i really stand in your heart?
I couldn't afford to lose you
B'cos i do cherish you
& sacrifice my beauty sleep to acc you
Time is really not enough..
Stay with me
♥












0 Comments:
Post a Comment