Feeling very cold even thou I'm wrap up in my comfy blanket
Sneezing & sneezing making me so uncomfortable. My dearest is responsible for my flu because he pass the Virus to me & leaving me alone suffering from the coldness without his warm hug
Hehe okay, just kiddin.
I wanna watch 'Midnight Meat Train' & '4bia'..
Sat going shopping with my sisters. So looking forward to it, been such a long time since we shop together but then again, I'm officially broke & that spell boredom.
Xinyi called from US and told me she bought the Victoria secret eyeliner for me. Wee~
S'pore should have Vs too =(
Love & hate my dearest so damn much. Thou im angry with him for gods know what reason (I dont even know why just feeling pissed of) but i still miss him.
Sigh, Im getting paranoid.
My heart stop beating for a sec
My mind black out for a sec
And came back to sense
With lots of doubt, Questioning myself
Am i the one? Are you the one?
Instead of you asking me
Maybe i should be the one
Am i here to replace her?
The lady that you cared & loved?
Enjoy happy moments & memories with..?
Or Do we have anything in common
That's why you choose me?
Or you just adore the way i am?
Feeling insecure & uncertain, yet again
Baby,how much can i trust you?
I wish i could put all my trust on you
I'm afraid of disappointment..
Tell me what i should do, please.
Many loves*












0 Comments:
Post a Comment