Finally one of my online loots is here but i dun know what it is :(
Hee..Cant wait to go down to Post Office to collect it
Bought more falsie and some others stuff..
Now i have to wait for 4more spree organizers to send out the items to me
So excited!
Another thing that make me excited is..
He doesn't need to go to Thailand anymore! Wee~
Tonight i can finally have a good rest because today, in the middle of the night
nobody will talk to me! Haha
Sleeping alone tonight and is Hungry Ghost festival after 12am
I'm timid :(
Vainpot is out enjoying with his friends while I'm home making plans for myself for weekend..
Hate & love weekends
Facial, medicure or? I need to pamper myself but i want you to pamper me more. Teehee
Im craving for sushi again..Never get sick of it
My blog is so super random and lack of pics unlike Xinyi's blog
Hehe..
♥ Virus (n.n)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment