Celebrate Rara's Bday at U bar on Friday night and some childish people make my vainpot so angry. Hehe
Even though we reach home at 4am and sleep late i still woke up at 11plus because my sis call and told me Gojane is open..Hehe and i bought this


Sat Town with Vainpot for movie ' The dark knight'
Dine at NYDC for the first time.. Heh
Sushi is still better
Vainpot bought a Dior perfume for Dajie bday
And we went to Ikea to hunt for my table
Vainpot fix my mini table when we reach home. Thanks ♥
Today I'm a maid because somebody complain that my room is very messy!
Compare to my Sis room
So I clean my room, living room & kitchen
I vacuum & mop the floor
Now my hand is so rough :(
Super hungry right now
hope vainpot will buy sushi for me tonight
Hehe












0 Comments:
Post a Comment